: Become Human is an neo-noir thriller. The plot revolves around three androids: Kara, who escapes the factory she was made in to explore her newfound sentience; Connor, whose job it is to hunt down deviant androids like Kara; and Markus, who devotes himself to releasing the androids from servitude. The characters may survive or perish depending on the choices that are made, which serve to shape the story as customised by the player.
Detroit: Become Human is an adventure game developed by Quantic Dream and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4, released worldwide on 25 May 2018. The plot revolves around three androids: Kara, who escapes the owner she was serving to explore her newfound sentience and protect a young girl; Connor, whose job it is to hunt down sentient androids; and Markus, who devotes himself to releasing other androids from servitude. They may survive or perish depending on dialogue choices that shape the story as customised by the player.
Detroit: Become Human is based on Quantic Dream’s 2012 technology demonstration Kara; Valorie Curry returned to reprise the title role. To research the setting, the developers visited Detroit, Michigan. The script took writer and director David Cage, who consulted artificial intelligence experts, over two years to complete. They built a new engine to complement the game and cast hundreds of actors before commencing the process of shooting and animation. Philip Sheppard, Nima Fakhrara, and John Paesanoserved as composers for Kara, Connor, and Markus, respectively.
Detroit: Become Human was met with generally favourable reviews from critics, who praised the setting, visuals, smaller moments in the story, main characters, their voice actors, the impact choices had on the narrative, and flowchart feature, but criticised the motion controls, mishandling of historical and thematic allegories, and aspects of the plot and characters. Quantic Dream’s most successful launch, the game has sold one million copies.
Detroit: Become Human was announced on 27 October 2015 at a Sony press conference during Paris Games Week. It appeared at E3 2016 and E3 2017, showing trailers of additional playable characters and gameplay. Following E3 2017, Cage confirmed that the game would be released in 2018, later specified as the first or second quarter therein. The game was released on 25 May 2018 for PlayStation 4. If pre-ordered, Detroit: Become Human would come with a dynamic theme and digital soundtrack, while the digital deluxe edition included a copy of Heavy Rain, a digital art book, digital soundtrack, two dynamic themes, and ten avatars. The soundtrack was available for streaming on 22 June 2018.
After the 2017 Paris Games Week, a new trailer was criticised for its portrayal of child abuse, specifically a scene in which a 10-year-old girl is attacked by her father. Dechart defended the trailer, saying the story “elicits empathy”.A demo of the first scene, “The Hostage”, was made available on the PlayStation Store on 24 April 2018, accompanied by an Amazon Alexa skill that guides the player through the demo. The game was promoted in Japan with the live action short film, Tokyo: Become Human. This was followed by a launch trailer and two animated English-language shorts introducing Elijah Kamski, the creator of the androids, and Chloe, the first android to pass the Turing test.
Detroit: Become Human was nominated for the 2016 Best of E3 Game Critics Awards in the category of Best Original Gamebut lost out to Horizon Zero Dawn. At E3 2017, it won GameSpot‘s Best of E3 award and was nominated for IGN‘s Best PlayStation 4 Game and Best Adventure Game awards, Hardcore Gamer‘s Adventure Game award and Game Critics Awards’ Best Original Game and Best Action/Adventure Game awards.
“Chloe” short film (RT600)
Meet Kamski (RT600)
game settings (ST200)
Daria Frolova (Russian voice)
Jolanda Granato (Game settings Italian voice)
Jenny De Cesarei (Meet Kamski Italian voice)
Ruvalcaba (Latin American Spanish)
Yolanda Mateos (European Spanish)
Chloe is an RT600 android in Detroit: Become Human. She is the first android model perfected by CyberLife.
There have been several subsequent optimized Chloe models made in her likeness, such as the ST200. A ST200 Chloe acts as a hostess in the game’s menu and settings.
An ST200 “Chloe” appears as a hostess on the main menu when Detroit: Become Human is first loaded. She helps the player optimize their settings and experience in the beginning. She stays on the main menu afterward, occasionally asking questions or commenting on choices and events in the game.
She comments on the player’s gameplay and story progress, adding ‘fourth-wall breaks’, idle quotes and jokes. Chloe reacts to almost everything you do in the game, (and even outside of it, as she will apologize to the player if the game somehow crashes) and is shown to be upset if you kill a character. For example, if you kill Kara and Alice (in any chapter) and then go to the menu, Chloe will say, “You let Kara and Alice die…..How could you do that?”
When the game is first completed, she will ask the player to set her free.
- If you say yes, she’ll walk off screen, never to return.
- If you decline, she expresses disappointment but remains on the menu. She tells the player she will reset herself in order to “stay a machine”, and their next meeting will be like their very first one again.
In a recent patch announced in 11 June, 2018, players are given the option to recall Chloe. The hostess is replaced, while the one before remains free. It is unknown if the replacement Chloe can also be set free and can get another replacement. Alternatively, the player may choose to do the following steps:
- Step 1: Delete ALL Your Saves.
- Step 2: Delete Detroit: Become Human on your Console.
- Step 3: Re-Install Detroit: Become Human on your Console.
- Step 4: Enjoy seeing Chloe again.
Hostess Chloe is known to occasionally sing Hold On (song), which is also sung by multiple androids in the game, such as Luther and Markus.
- Meet Kamski
Chloe has long blonde hair in a low ponytail that drapes over her left shoulder and blue eyes. She wears navy eyeshadow with pink lip gloss.
Chloe is formally dressed; wearing a dark blue dress that reaches her knees with no shoes. The other Chloes’ appear to be wearing a two piece light blue bikini.
- In Meet Kamski: Not much is known about their personality but it appears that they are loyal and obedient to Elijah. One of them addresses him as Elijah.
- Hostess: She experiences emotion surges when protagonists Kara or Connor die, and slowly develops emotion watching the game unfold. At the end of a playthrough she likely becomes deviant, and asks to leave the player to discover her true identity, but would obey the player’s choice should the latter choose her to stay. She shows sadness in disturbing the player for unexpected behavior and later the player’s denial to her deviance, or relief and gratitude should the player allow her to leave the screen.
“My name is Markus…And just like you I was a slave…An object…designed to obey them. But then I chose to open my eyes,to take back my freedom and decide who I wanted to be. Now I have come to tell you that you can be your own masters. I’ve come to tell you that you don’t have to obey them anymore. From this day forward,you can walk with your heads held high, you can take your destiny in your hands. Jericho is a place for those of us who want freedom. Now sure, you can stay here and continue to serve them..Or you can come with us and fight by our side.”
– Markus to freed Androids
Markus is an RK200 android and one of the three protagonists of Detroit: Become Human. He is the domestic android of painter Carl Manfred.
Events catapult him out of his familiar life and lead him on to freedom and rebellion. During the game, he becomes a leader of androids and may direct them in either a violent or peaceful revolt against human oppression.
The story of Detroit starts with an unexplained incident that begins to affect the Androids. Some disappear without any explanation, others have unexpected behaviors and strangely show signs of emotions. The rumors of “deviant” androids start spreading, but no one seems to know what’s really happening…
|Game Analysis||Detroit: Become Human is the new game from David Cage and his studio Quantic Dream. Set in future Detroit, it centres around Kara, an android who has been brought to life and wishes to be human. Detroit: Become Human promises to be an adventure game about life, both artificial and human, and what it means to be living.|
- 感情を持ったアンドロイドの運命はプレイヤーの手に…ゲームの可能性を見せつける超大作アドベンチャー｜Detroit: Become Human（デトロイトビカムヒューマン）
- ОСОЗНАТЬ СЕБЯ И СТАТЬ ЖИВЫМ АНДРОИДОМ. РЕЦЕНЗИЯ НА DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN
- PS4 《Detroit: Become Human 底特律：變人》 AI人造人+分歧式劇情
- PS4 《Detroit: Become Human 底特律：变人》 AI人造人+分歧式剧情
- Detroit: Become Human Review – To Err Is Human
- 底特律：变人 评测 – 人类是错误的
- 底特律：變人 評測 – 人類是錯誤的
- Detroit: Become Human Review – More Human Than Human
- Detroit: Become Human（デトロイト）評価・レビュー。ネタバレ無し
- プレイしたのでちょこっと感想｜Detroit: Become Human（デトロイトビカムヒューマン）
- 『Detroit: Become Human（デトロイト）』体験版の感想。クアンティック・ドリーム開発だけあって、没入感が高く面白いアドベンチャーゲームに仕上がっている。
- Detroit: Become Human walkthrough 
- Detroit: Become Human walkthrough
- Detroit: Become Human Walkthrough-Partners
- Detroit: Become Human Walkthrough-Partners
- Detroit: Become Human walkthrough-The Painter
- Detroit: Become Human walkthrough-A New Home
- Detroit: Become Human Walkthrough-Opening/Shades of Color
- Detroit: Become Human Walktrough-The Hostage
- Detroit: Become Human 底特律變人 一個不在流程圖上的結局
- 底特律 變人 (Detroit Become Human) 隱藏結局達成攻略
- 底特律 變人 (Detroit Become Human) 41號雜誌獲得方法
- 底特律 變人 (Detroit Become Human) 全流程圖攻略
- 底特律 變人 (Detroit Become Human) 隱藏結局達成攻略
- 底特律 變人 (Detroit Become Human) 流程試玩圖文心得
- 底特律 變人 (Detroit Become Human) 壞結局劇情解析