Pac-Man Championship Edition is similar in basic gameplay to the original 1980 Pac-Man: players have to eat dots, while avoiding the four ghosts that roam around the maze. Championship Edition, however, also brings many gameplay differences.
The game was designed by Tōru Iwatani, the creator of the classic original 1980 arcade game Pac-Man, and it was Iwatani’s final game before his retirement.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor|
|RAM||1 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 9 graphics device|
|Direct X||Version 9.0c|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX 9 sound device|
|HDD Space||500 MB available space|
Pac-Man Game Series [View Pac-Man Full Game Series]
- Flashover MegaSector
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- IonConquer Online
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Candy Crush Tales
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- Snow Bros. Jr.
- Investigation Forces: Operation Zero
- Blood Idol Wakabayashi-kun!
- TFM: The First Men
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Gold Edition
- To All of Mankind