The various elements of Looney Tunes Back in Action (GameCube version) in the Las Vegas world are shown.
Gameplay involves playing as Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck. Each character has their own unique special abilities and the game requires using both characters. Along the way, money is found all over the place, usually as coins and bills. Gold bullions are also found but rarely. Coins are worth $5, bills are worth $50, and gold is worth $100. Some items are buried in the ground. The money is used to access any of 4 other regions in the game such as Vegas or Paris. Each character can take 3 hits. Upon the third hit, they return to the last checkpoint. There is an unlimited number of lives. Bugs Bunny has the special abilities of digging and double-jumping. Daffy Duck has the special abilities of fluttering and swimming. Bugs and Daffy must accomplish four to six challenges within each of five regions.
Looney Tunes Game Series [View Looney Tunes Full Game Series]
- Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt
- Space Jam
- Daffy Duck in Hollywood
- Daffy Duck, P.I.: The Case of the Missing Letters
- Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote
- Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal
- Desert Demolition Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote
- Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters
- Rabbit Transit