- Size 47.8 MB
- Ratings 4
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Jonathan Carle
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-03-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A fun game that involves coordination and reflexes. Compete with yourself, family and friends and see how can get the highest score!
4 Games Modes:
How-To-Play - Simple tutorial screen with instructions and tips helping players learn how to play.
Endurance - A zen mode game type where players try to survive as long as they can. Every 20 points leads to 20 seconds of extra time.
Dash - A fast pace game mode where players have 30 seconds to swipe as many cards as they can within the 30 second time limit.
Impossible - An advanced version of Endurance where players are challenges to see how great their reflexes are.
Future updates will include:
-Customization of all aspects of the game such as sounds, card designs, circle design, color packs, etc.
-Global high score for each game mode - excluding How-To-Play (based on size of player pop.)
-Currency that will be based off points earned. Bonus currency will be provided in harder game modes.
-New game modes.
Thanks you for your support!
- Who's there?
- Who's This Basketball Player
- Who's Winning?
- Who's your favorite character in the TV hit show "For Game of Thrones"?
- Who's Your God?
- Who? Drinking game
- Who? Where? What? - Theater Game for All Ages
- Whoami - Rorschach
- WhoAmI? Social Trivia
- Whobert's Path
- Whodunit : Private Eye
- Whodunnit -Murder Mystery Game
- WhoHePlayFor (Baseball)
- WhoHePlayFor (Basketball)