- Size 59.8 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: KIDSOPIA SRL
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-02-07
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Among children puzzle games, you will love this one! Easier 9 pieces puzzles, medium difficulty 16 pieces ones and more complex 25 pieces puzzles, that help children exercise and practice their ability to correlate images and shapes. All of them are inspired by the Ugly Duckling story.
No ads in our apps! This is a RealFree App! Protecting the children is our main concern.
Like us? Give us a 5 star rating!
Comments? Suggestions? We listen!
Kidsopia brings you a wide range of fun games and creative ways to teach your child new things.
The Kidsopia platform is for toddlers (two to three), pre-school kids (four to five) and also for those who are just entering primary school (six-seven). The games offer many of the basic ideas and notions that a child would need to grasp.
Kidsopia is an educational platform based on research undertaken by the UNICEF: "Early learning and development standards for children from birth to seven years".
The main goal is to offer an amusing and intuitive way to learn about numbers, counting and letters, drawing and coloring, sizes, shapes and images, differences and similarities, animals, and many more, all presented within different adventures and stories.
Encompassing different developmental areas such as: intellectual, creative and emotional, the Kidsopia platform offers to the parent a handy and useful tool for children to learn through play.
In areas such as: science (mathematics, geometry, physics, chemistry), biology (human body, animals, plants), art (painting, drawing, coloring), puzzles (images, words or any other logical problems), emotional development (self-awareness, self-confidence, role playing, coping and understanding feelings) we focus on practice as the step stone of learning.
This process has 3 stages:
1\. Gathering new information and understanding new concepts.
2\. Practicing and exercising in order to achieve a strong conceptual comprehension.
3\. Developing the child's ability to recognize, associate and apply the acquired knowledge to the real world.
We believe that by using our applications, kids will be able to learn these concepts in a relaxed, playful and clever way.
More details here: www.kidsopia.com
Language: English (UK, US)
- Superhero coloring book painting game for kids
- Superhero Coloring Book Pixie
- Superhero Coloring Game - The buddy artstudio
- Superhero Comic Book Maker
- Superhero Comic Book Maker HD
- Superhero Creator - Super Hero Character Costume Maker & Dress Up Game for Man FREE
- SuperHero Crime Fight: Ninja
- Superhero Crime Fighter Rescue – Super Power Hero
- Superhero Cube Jump - Color Path Block Games
- Superhero Cube Jump : Color Path Block Games
- Superhero Dentist - Kids Games
- Superhero Dentist Adventure Free 2 - The Drilling Continues
- Superhero Dentist Games Adventure Doctor Free
- Superhero Dozer
- SuperHero Dress Up Create A Character Games