- Size 17.2 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 17+ [?]
- Developer: Palermo Villa Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-09-13
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Waiting for a pizza to bake can be a tumultuous time in your life. It's too short to watch a show or play a level of Grand Theft Auto, so what do you do? On top of that, turning the knob on your oven to set the timer is a lot of work. Oh we hear you and the conundrum ends now.
Our ingenious pizza timer will alert you to the status of your mouthwatering pizza on your phone throughout the baking process. Then to keep your mind distracted from the gooey mound of cheese oozing over gourmet sauce, we've also added a game. The goal: scream to catch as many savory toppings as you can in that big Sicilian mouth of yours. The more you catch the faster those wads fly at your face. But try not to catch any bad toppings like cigarette butts, or you'll lose your stomach contents and some points. Aww. just like real life.
If you've got the decibels and mouth capacity of a champ, you'll make the leaderboard and can brag to all your friends about your awesome life improving accomplishment.
* Scream to open the mouth wide to catch toppings
* The louder you scream, the wider your mouth opens
* Drag the mouth around the screen with your finger as you scream to help catch toppings
* The more you catch the faster the topping wads fly at your face
* Swallow all the good toppings like meatballs, pepperoni, cheese, etc…to earn points
* Don't swallow any of the bad toppings like diamond rings or you'll lose points
* Pizza timer with status alerts at ¼, ½, ¾ and pizza completion
* Multi-level game play that gets harder as you go
* Your best scream will be recorded for you to listen to
* Share your scream with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
* Leaderboard with screams from the high scorers
* Three minute quick play option if you aren't making a pizza but feel like screaming