- Size 14.4 MB
- Ratings 98
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Conceptis Ltd.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-12-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Block-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-composed pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, these puzzles offer the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by dividing the whole area of the grid into rectangular blocks according to the rules.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a block, press and hold fingertip on a clue, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a block, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
For more fun, Conceptis Block-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 46 free Block-a-Pix puzzle samples in color
• 4 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (100x65 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Block-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Shikaku, Shikakunikire, Block Pix and Blockbuster Paint doku. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
- Alien Simulator
- Alien Slime
- Alien Sniper - Defend the earth
- Alien Sniper - shoot to kill
- Alien Sniper 3D
- Alien Sniper Simulator 3D
- Alien Space Adventure - Free Game!
- Alien Space Clash 360
- Alien Space Racer (A Free Bike Racing Game)
- Alien Space Retro
- Alien Space War
- Alien Space War - Galaxy Shoot
- Alien Space War Shooter
- Alien Space Wars: 2-6 year old
- Alien SpaceCraft