West Hunt is a multiplayer (1-4 players) social deduction game set in the Old West.
## About This Game
West Hunt is an online social deduction game set in the Old West.
It’s the perfect game to test your detective and stealth skills with your
friends in quick, exciting matches.
As an outlaw, you have to complete your missions without being killed by the
* Bribe the barman.
* Poison the water.
* Steal from the bank.
* Pray and ask for forgiveness.
* Tamper with the post board.
* Decrease your notoriety by doing side missions.
* Much more…
* Find and kill the outlaw among villagers.
* If you shoot a villager you lose.
* Investigate and collect information.
* Check your mailboxes for more hints.
* 1 VS 1
* 2 VS 2
* 1 VS BOT
Everything is Random:
* The outlaw missions are randomly generated.
* The outlaw skin is also random in each match.
* The sheriff gets his mails in random mailboxes as well.
* The Outlaw can be anyone, a woman an old man, or a native American…
* Blending with the villagers and doing side missions to keep low notoriety.
* Both players can use voice chat, this will create a very funny experience.
* Customize your Sheriff’s skin.
* Get a pet dog that bark when the Sheriff aims and stresses the outlaw.
* Different winning/losing emotes.