Warsworn: Dragon of japan is a real-time grand strategy game set during the Sengoku period in Japan. Players will draft their own clans, compete in high spirit battles, and come up with epic strategies during their campaign to unify japan.
## About This Game
Warsworn: Dragon of japan is a real-time grand strategy game set during the
Sengoku period in Japan. Players can draft their own clans, compete in high
spirit battles, and come up with epic strategies during their campaign to
* Risky spy actions when used strategically can turn the tide of a war. Spy actions that are discovered by the enemy will have a negative impact on your reputation and honor.
* Maintaining high honor and reputation is important for the success rate of diplomacy actions. Lower reputation and honor clan are more likely to be targeted by coalitions. Treacherous wills will have most impact on your reputation and honor stats.
* There are no turn times in Dragon of Japan. You can strategize and perform sneaky maneuvers in real time. As a result of battles commencing in real-time, players should be wary of outside forces such as AI joining the battle in real-time.
* Whether it is to combat nearby forces that might interfere, or overpower the opposition with numbers, both AI and player controlled generals can bolster their military strength, by commanding a joint campaign of two generals.
* Players can upgrade their cites, regulate faction expenses, research, recruit and disband units, utilize learned character abilities, choose focuses, make use of spy and diplomacy actions, and devise custom war tactics.
* Generals in the recruitment pool that are treacherous have a higher chance to perform a coup against their faction. The relationship a players has with a treacherous general can directly affect the chance of betrayal. Spy actions such as circulate hostility can be particularly effective in these cases.
* Berserker Mode drastically improves the health and attack strength of a unit. Troops with high morale have a higher chance to initiate Berserker Mode during battles. Shrines are the most efficient way to boost morale for troops.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||i3-4130 @ 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz||i5-7600 @ 3.5GHz or Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2GHz|
|RAM||8 MB RAM||16 MB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7||Win7 64bit|
|Graphics Card||GTX1050ti / R9 280||Nvidia GTX 1060 or AMD RX Vega 56|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|HDD Space||10 GB available space||10 GB available space|