When SWAT meets zombies in Sanctuary environments. Indie game – it’s not always just pixel art. Zombie shooter game – it’s not always an urban environment shooting gallery. Storyline – it does not always a product of AAA studio.
## About This Game
Player fantasy – SWAT meets zombies in Sanctuary environments.
• Fight against zombies, spider mutants & evil soldiers.
• Use different automatic rifles or frag grenades to defeat enemies.
• 9 fantastic medieval levels day and night time.
• Collect crystals to activate ZIP lines.
• Travel at ZIP lines to hidden level areas.
• Open treasure chests to collect keys.
• Find and open an exit from the level.
• Interact with other SWAT members.
• Read diaries and reveal the root cause of infection.
• Enjoy unreal engine powered 3d graphic: 2K textures, lights & shadows,
visual and sound effects.
• Have fun.
[W][A][S][D] – Movement
[E] – Interaction (ZIP-lines traveling, dairies reading, talking to SWAT)
[G] – Frag grenade
[F] – Flashlight
[P] – Game pause
[R] – Reload
 – Primary weapon
 – Secondary weapon
[Shift] – Sprint
[Left mouse button] – Firing
[Esc] – exit game
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||core i3||core i7|
|RAM||2048 MB RAM||8192 MB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7||Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||GeForce M610||GeForce 1000 series|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|HDD Space||1 GB available space||1500 MB available space|