Unsafe is a co-op horror sci-fi game for 1-4 players. Your space station has gone dark and something lurks in the shadows…Your team must investigate, use tools, extract all data and return to safety.
## About This Game
Unsafe is a co-op horror survival game for up to 4 players. You and your team
members wake up from your cryostasis in the “Black Monolith” station. Although
you were the ones who set up the station equipment and devices, you don’t know
what happened next. Your untimely awakening means one thing: everything went
wrong. Investigate the area to learn more about what transpired while you were
in stasis. Bypass security systems, gather data, face dangers. Stay together.
Stay sane. Stay alive.
* Multiplayer: Form a group of up to 4 players and explore the desolated space station. Work together to bypass computer security, run away from danger or revive fallen comrades.
* Tools: Use tools to keep yourself and your teammates safe!
* Proximity Comms: Use your microphone to communicate with your teammates. Stray far from your team and silence will be your new friend.
* Gameplay: A horror experience in space. An Alien (film) like mood, where the players are powerless against the terrors of the void, but not hopeless.
* Map: Explore the two-story section of the abandoned space station. Every turn seems familiar, but is that to your advantage?
* Environment: Realistic graphics and sounds set a claustrophobic mood. The minimal UI adds to the feeling of being left alone in space.
- Fragment of Marine
- Hentai – Area 51
- Flashover MegaSector
- Gerk the Gherkin
- Tiberium Redux
- Cannonball Clash
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 4
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey