Tiny Cars are two-dimensional arcade races in which the player observes the whole game from a bird’s eye view. Racing takes place on routes located in different places and in different weather conditions. Among other things, we race against opponents on roads leading through deserts or rocky mountains, and we also test our skills by driving on snow and ice. The whole game consists of a series of championships, the winning of which causes the discovery of new driving tracks.
* Ten different routes.
* Nine cars that we can drive. Each with its own characteristic features.
* Pleasant to the eye visual setting.
* Different soundtrack (different track in each of the races).
* A non-violent game – although cars push and push to the sides during the competition, there is no question of destructive breakdowns.
* Three difficulty modes (easy, normal and hard).
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.