**Jacques** has been an unwilling resident of **The** **Valley** all his life. Named for the massive cliff walls that imprison the empty deserts within, its second most notable feature is how little of note it holds. **Jacques** has attempted escape from **The** **Valley** countless times before to explore the world beyond, but every attempt was met with mysteriously catastrophic failure. **
Oddly, the other residents do not share his distaste for their home, fueling **Jacques** ‘ frustration and leaving him to plan his escapes alone. We join **Jacques** on the eve of another attempted escape, but little does he know that he ‘s about to embark on a journey that will reveal what lies beyond those towering walls. If **The** **Valley** lets him.
The Wild Wild Pixel is an expansive point and click adventure game that pays homage to its rich ancestry, while carefully introducing modern day game mechanics such as a UI that is both intuitive and user-friendly, **without** sacrificing gameplay complexity.
There’s also an exciting skit system, companion characters, side quests, mini-games and more! The game’s story unfolds over the span of four to five chapters, with each chapter providing roughly five hours of game play. We’re all about immersion and having your actions matter in the long run, no matter how small. You see a stray dog? Find him an owner. A girl’s being bullied? Save her from her bullies. You did both? The girl ends up playing with the dog outside of town, happy and content.
Our immersive world and suspenseful narrative is brought to life with an original soundtrack, and an intricate and fully voice-acted cast of characters. A plethora of entertaining animations and carefully crafted set pieces further enrich the world, along with mini-games and puzzles for the player to lose themselves in.
Our goal is to be able to work on **The Wild Wild Pixel** full time for at least half a year, giving us the ability to fully devote our attention to crafting the game of our dreams. We want to deliver the ultimate experience to you, with a rich and vast world to explore that is filled with intricate characters directed by a deeply engrossing script. This story has so much potential, we get giddy just thinking about it!
* We want to include as many intuitive puzzles as possible.
* We want to to take everything that’s good from the genre & elevate it while eliminating all the bad aspects associated with the genre like illogical item combinations and needlessly cluttered UI, without sacrificing gameplay complexity.
* We want to create a world that is rich with additional, optional quest lines and interactions.
* We want to add as much subtle storytelling as possible, that the player can explore over the span of the entire game and will eventually lead up to a big revelation.
* We want to nail down the ambience and build up to an exciting, climactic finale with 4-5 chapters, each clocking at around approximately 5 hours.
* We want the entire script to be fully voice acted.
* We want to include as many areas to explore as possible.
* We want to include a helpful hint system based on collecting help coins found through exploration. Help coins which you could use to either receive advise on your ideal next step or to receive a location specific hint.
* We want to add all kinds of special features, such as skit &mini games to enrich the gameplay experience.
The Wild Wild Pixel was developed by Fabraz
The Wild Wild Pixel was Released on Windows,Mac,Linux
The Wild Wild Pixel is a Single Player game