Episode one of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Discover 8-year-old Clementine, an orphaned little girl who miraculously survived the first few days of the apocalypse.
- Meet Glenn before he leaves for Atlanta and eventually meets Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Discover Hershel’s Farm; meet Hershel Green and his family before their barn earns its place in Walking Dead infamy.
- Create alliances, establish your first camp and live with the profound and lasting consequences of your decisions made in this episode.
A New Day is the first episode of the first season of a five-part series based on the AMC TV series and the original The Walking Dead comic book series. The game is set in the United States at the start of a zombie outbreak. It takes place in the original universe but does not rely on characters or locations from the comic book or the TV series.
The world has suddenly turned into chaos with no explanation or reason. The dead walk the earth to send the living down to hell. One man, Lee Everett, struggles to survive and do what is right in this world gone mad. Can he make the best of his new life?