Episode one of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Discover 8-year-old Clementine, an orphaned little girl who miraculously survived the first few days of the apocalypse.
- Meet Glenn before he leaves for Atlanta and eventually meets Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Discover Hershel’s Farm; meet Hershel Green and his family before their barn earns its place in Walking Dead infamy.
- Create alliances, establish your first camp and live with the profound and lasting consequences of your decisions made in this episode.
A New Day is the first episode of the first season of a five-part series based on the AMC TV series and the original The Walking Dead comic book series. The game is set in the United States at the start of a zombie outbreak. It takes place in the original universe but does not rely on characters or locations from the comic book or the TV series.