Desert rover races (so-called buggies) presented in an extremely realistic setting. The game is distinguished by: refined audio-visual setting using many effects of contemporary cards, developed physics of the world, realistic representation of vehicle behaviour and a large variety of play modes. The player can choose one of fifteen types of races, and the career mode deserves special attention, in which he has to take care of buying more machines, improving them and winning in increasingly difficult cups. The Buggy also allows you to skirmishes on the Web (LAN, Internet). What is interesting, players can start on specially prepared rovers. Authors of The Buggy attach great importance to the personalization of the game. The player can import their own textures or objects to the game, as well as modify the models of rovers prepared by the manufacturers.
* 12 types of chassis, on which the construction of the rover will be based.
* Realistic and detailed designs of vehicles (consisting of 13-14 thousand polygons).
* The ability to create and then use their own “skins” which allows you to change the appearance of the rover and the driver sitting in it.
* Various camera shots to choose from inside the rover.
* Ability to tune vehicles.
* Realistic damage model.
* 40 tracks.
* Diverse surroundings (forests, deserts, swamps, undulating areas, hills, etc.).
* Realistic weather effects (rain, wind, snow).
* Built-in, easy to use track editor.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.