Xenoarchaeology is a first person adventure-puzzle game that has players exploring the remains of a dead civilization on a remote planet. The game follows a Metroid-like structure, with the player finding tools to unlock further and further parts of the world. It was a school project made in about week.
Xenoarchaeology was developed by JMRante, Released in 2016-05-04
Xenoarchaeology was Released on Windows
Xenoarchaeology is a Single Player game
What's your reaction?
This Game has no review yet, please come back later...
This Game has no news yet, please come back later...
This Game has no walkthrough yet, please come back later...
- A Hole In Space
- A hermit crab is finding a house
- A Calm Memory Game
- A Day
- (Early Access Optional) Dudes on a Map: Game Master
- Lucid Cycle
- My Universe – School Teacher
- //TODO: today Original Soundtrack
- A Conversation With Mister Rabbit
- A Frog’s Tale
- 2D Platformer GAME (Toy Factory)
- 4 Witch Seasons & Convenant
- a guard walks into a tavern
- *NEW* SCUFFED EPIC BHOP SIMULATOR 2023 (POG CHAMP)
- The Help Desk