Subdivision Infinity is an immersive and pulse pounding sci-fi 3D space shooter.
Ready your ship and cruise the great expanse of space in over 40 engaging missions in 5 distinct locales. Hunt down and destroy enemy spacecraft, crush capital ships, mine asteroids for rare minerals, and find blueprints to craft amazing new vessels.
Subdivision Infinity features stunning graphics and tight spaceship game play. Beyond the story’s main missions, you will have an array of optional goals to keep you cruising, including space exploration, bounty hunting, and mining operations.
* Over 40 Missions in the main storyline
* Full MFI and Apple TV Support!
* 5 unique locations, each with a different feel and atmosphere
* Unique bosses! Capital ships destruction is not just included, but encouraged
* Side-quests galore! Take a break from the main story and engage in some rewarding side activities including:
* Exploration – Find lost relics like ship blueprints to outfit and improve your ships. Or, build a new ship!
* Free Hunt – Take on hostile spacecraft and hone your combat skills
* Mining – Harvest asteroids and sell their minerals for profit, or use them to craft unique ships
* Diverse selection of weapons and ships available to buy and upgrade
* Beautiful 3D graphics! Perfect for exceptional space combat
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-530||Intel Core i5-650|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB|
|OS||Windows Vista or newer, 64-bit||Windows Vista or newer, 64-bit|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|HDD Space||4 GB||4 GB|
|Game Analysis||The minimum memory requirement for Subdivision Infinity DX is 2 GB of RAM installed in your computer. Additionally, the game developers recommend somewhere around 4 GB of RAM in your system. In terms of game file size, you will need at least 4 GB of free disk space available. To play Subdivision Infinity DX you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Core i3-530. Whereas, an Intel Core i5-650 is recommended in order to run it. Provided that you have at least an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 graphics card you can play the game. Futhermore, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 is recommended in order to run Subdivision Infinity DX with the highest settings. Subdivision Infinity DX will run on PC system with Windows Vista or newer, 64-bit and upwards.|