Stunts – Final Stage is a game based on the idea of the classic game Stunts. The main idea of the game is to race cars on various sets of tracks while performing acrobatic stunts (hence the game’s name). The tracks are not similar to usual race tracks. They consist of a variety of loops, twists, bends, gaps, moving obstacles etc. encouraging the player’s creativity and making it both interesting and challenging for him to drive through the track. They are also divided into several game-worlds, each one having a unique design, track-side objects and artwork.
The player shall be encouraged to perfect his driving skills to be able to win over brilliantly driving computer opponents in a wide selection of game modes. He will also be motivated by being awarded bonus tracks and bonus vehicles as he proceeds through the game. Another attractive feature is the track editor. It is easy to use, yet very powerful. Tracks are created using predefined blocks which can be put together in many different ways and placed on user created terrain. Any track created in this editor can be added to a custom race list or a tournament and shared over the internet. Stunts – Final Stage takes stunt driving into a completely new dimension.
* Set of 30 cars with unique design and different driving features
* Fast 3D engine of its own
* Advanced car physics and destruction model engine
* Complex but easy to use track editor
* Thrilling game atmosphere full of action and tension
* Computer opponents with great AI and driving skills
* Different game modes including the never seen before Opposite Race
* Advanced replay system with the player being the director.