_Squark_ is a single player, keyboard controlled, strategy game.
The game is played on a modified grid containing squares and rectangles. The
player controls a red marble that always starts in the top left corner of the
grid. The objective being to travel around all four sides of every square thus
claiming them and clearing the level, the rectangles don’t get cleared and
don’t score points they just make each level unique.
In the lower right corner of the grid is a green marble, this patrols the grid
and any contact with it costs a life. Every thirty seconds the game adds a new
green marble to the grid making a speedy clearance of the grid essential. Like
Pac-man there are yellow dots randomly placed on the grid’s pathways, when the
red marble passes over one of these the green marbles turn white and become
vulnerable for a short while and they can be killed for bonus points.
The shareware version of the game has six levels, the registered version has
thirty levels and a save game function.
- Alien Jelly: Food For Thought!
- Volume Up
- Rugby Champions
- NBA 2K20: Legend Edition
- NBA 2K20: Digital Deluxe Edition
- Football Manager 2020
- Overcooked! 2: Carnival of Chaos
- Medford Asylum: Paranormal Case
- Haunted House Mysteries
- Resident Evil: Project Resistance
- NHK Academy: Space School – Math 4th Grade Part 1
- Idemitsu: Space College – Easy Physics and Chemisty of Dangerous Goods
- Once Upon A Time In Roswell
- Groove Coaster: Wai Wai Party!!!!