After the events of the first game, the protagonist awakens from a coma to find that the Third Street Saints have all but disappeared. Much like Saints Row, you are charged with retaking the city from three rival gangs, only this time as the leader of the saints. While fighting the Sons of Samedi, The Brotherhood, and The Ronin, the Saints also antagonize the Ultor Corporation, which seeks to eradicate gang violence in Stilwater once and for all.
Set years after the original, the player finds himself in a Stilwater both familiar and strange and challenged with bringing the Saints back as the rightful kings of Stilwater and bringing vengeance to those who wronged him.
– Play as fully customizable characters that are male, female or something in between.
– Vehicles can be visually customized as well as performance tuned.
– Cribs and even gangs all have an amazing degree of detailed customization options.
– Co-op full story campaign has seamless integration (for example one player drives while the other shoots).
– Competitive MP pushes the boundaries of immersion in a living Stillwater environment fully populated with police, innocent bystanders and rival gangs.
– Planes, helicopters, motorcycles,boats and cars can be piloted and used as weapons. On the ground new combat options include melee, fine aim, and human shield.
– More missions, activities, diversions, races, weapons, vehicles, cribs, city districts, and interiors than ever before. Over 40 story missions with additional bonus missions take place in a transformed Stilwater that is over 50% larger than before.
Saints Row 2 Key Features:
1, DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
2, Display: DirectX compatible display capable of 640×480 in 16-bit color
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon II X2 260u||Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+|
|CPU SPEED||2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 or equivalent||3.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 or equivalent|
|VRAM||256 MB||320 MB|
|RAM||1 GB||2 GB|
|OS||Win Xp 32||Win Xp 32|
|Graphics Card||nVidia GeForce 7600 GS / AMD Radeon X1650 SE||nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon HD 3800 series|
|Direct X||DX 9||DX 9|
|HDD Space||15 GB||15GB HDD space|
|Game Analysis||Five years have passed since your former Saints crew betrayed you. As you awake from a coma for the first time since that fateful day, you find the Stilwater you once ruled is in disarray. Unfamiliar gangs have laid claim to your territory, rival factions have taken over your rackets, and cash-hungry corporations have laid waste to your once proud 3rd Street home. Abandoned and left scarred with an unrecognizable face, you seek out a plastic surgeon to begin your new life on the streets of Stilwater.|
|High FPS||200+ FPS ( GTX 1060 )|
|Note||DirectX compatible display capable of 640x480 in 16-bit color|