Redeemer: Enhanced Edition
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition is an intense modern take on the brawler genre where you will punch, hack, and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms, and the environment itself.
Vasily, once an elite operative working for the biggest Cybernetic Weapon Manufacturer in the world, narrowly escaped to a secluded monastery when the corporation wanted to make him one of its cyborg soldiers.
For 20 years he tried to find peace and harmony amongst fellow monks until the corporation eventually found his trace and is now closing in on Vasily’s location. In so doing, they have given him one last shot at redemption.
• Intense Top Down Action: Take out enemies in every way possible!
• Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge and jump attacks.
• Character class selection: Choose whether Vasily is a monk or a soldier, depending on your preferred combat style.
• Unique Kill System: Use your surroundings to stealthy eliminate your enemies.
• Parry System: Block the hits and learn enemy movements and attack patterns to create a ballet of death for them.
• Disarm-or-Dismember System: Disarm your foes and use their limbs as melee weapons.
• Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily’s haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
• Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like arena mode.
• Cooperative game mode for two players: Walk through the game alongside your friend and may your gamepads be the ultimate weapons of retribution!
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6300 CPU|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|OS||Win7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||AMD Radeon R9 200 Series or equivalent|
|Direct X||Version 11|
|HDD Space||7 GB available space|
|Can I run Redeemer: Enhanced Edition?|
Play as Vasily, an elite operative who once worked for one of the biggest arms industry corporations in the world. Officially working in security, you were tasked with infiltration, assassination, extortion and even torture. When eventually the corporation decided to get rid of you, you manage to narrowly escape to a secluded monastery deep in the snowy mountains.
For 20 years you tried to find peace and harmony amogst your fellow monks, but you are still too haunted by your murderous past to find either. Now after all of these years the corporation is finally closing-in on your location, and in so doing they have given you one last shot at redemption.