In a world torn by a Cold War that never ended, a young man returns home to face the reality of a dying nation and its consequences for his loved ones. Live the despair of a lost generation in One Spirit, an alternate-history, coming-of-age visual novel with a breath-taking art style.
## About This Game
One Spirit is a coming-of-age visual novel set in an alternate timeline where
the Cold War drags on into the 21st Century. Exploring various political,
cultural and philosophical themes, the game presents an engaging, thought-
provoking thriller through the eyes of its everyday characters, their
struggles and hopes.
In 2003, the Iron Curtain stands tall. The superpowers of the new age wage a
silent war through the means of information, economy, culture and proxy. As
the Cold War slows to a crawl, the Republic of Sysica, a Western satellite
state in Eastern Europe, finds itself on the verge of political death as
violence, misery and war loom over its head.
One Spirit follows Yuri Danilin, an 18-year-old young man disenchanted with
life, as he returns to his modest hometown in Nevilyovsk, Eastern Sysica.
Having failed in his studies at the capital, he reunites with his sister
knowing their time apart has changed both permanently. When news of a known
local activist disappearing spread through the town, Yuri soon finds himself
at the center of a dangerous game of truths.
## KEY FEATURES
* Uncover a deep and engaging story, set in an original world where the Iron Curtain hasn’t fallen. Inspired by real events and reflections on them, experience the bleak feel of a war too long fought.
* See the world through the eyes of 6 main characters and 7 secondary ones — casual but complex personalities set in a path of self-discovery and self-affirmation in a world that has robbed them of a future.
* Put together the truth of a fragmented reality. Each character has their own perspective and way of life — explore them at will and draw your own conclusions.
* Decide carefully how to spend your time in Nevilyovsk — time is a limited resource and your priorities and preferences will mark your journey.
* Explore over 30 different environments to reveal new details, points of view and events.
* Take part in a philosophical journey about human history, society, struggle and life, with roots in contemporary critical theory, psychoanalysis and existentialism.
* Delve into six different subplots branching from the main story.
* Every subplot has a unique mechanic you engage with by making choices, efforts and sacrifices. The story, its characters and ending shift as you work towards one way of playing or another.
* Dive into this grey world through a high-quality art style that evokes the melancholic, nostalgic feel of post-socialist Sysica.
* Explore hours upon hours of worldbuilding detail: a unique Slavic theme, a constructed language, a simulated history and a culture imagined from the ground up.
- Flashover MegaSector
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk
- IonConquer Online
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Candy Crush Tales
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- Snow Bros. Jr.