This Game has no review yet, please come back later...
This Game has no news yet, please come back later...
This Game has no walkthrough yet, please come back later...
Plunge headlong into MonCon, a surreal convention teeming with social monsters, where your conversation skills must be sharpened in order to survive.
## About This Game
MonCon is the story of Joey, a young teenager struggling with social anxiety.
Joey decides to attend one of the largest geek culture conventions in the
world, in the hopes of meeting his hero – legendary game designer Mr.
Miyashiro – and getting an autograph.
For Joey, a normal conversation feels like a fight to the death. Through his
eyes, ordinary people transform into hideous monsters that must be verbally
battled to survive. But with the help of his newfound friends, Joey will start
to overcome his social hang-ups, and learn that not everyone you meet is a
* An epic eight-chapter story with seven playable characters!
* Verbally spar with dozens of monstrous personalities in a psychedelic, rhythm-based battle system!
* A soundtrack equal parts chill and funky, featuring legendary drummer G. Calvin Weston, as well as a host of other guest musicians
* Trade your way to victory – swap items with other characters, get cool swag… profit?
* Accessorize your characters with all sorts of crazy clothing and cosplay!
* Hone your button-mashing skills with a variety of retro arcade mini-games!
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||64-bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU||64-bit Intel compatible Quad Core CPU|
|RAM||2 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|OS||Microsoft 64-bit Windows 7||Microsoft 64-bit Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||DX11 compliant graphics card||DX11 based graphics card|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|HDD Space||400 MB available space||400 MB available space|
You must log in to post a comment