In a lawless open-world paradise, use whatever means necessary to achieve your objective. Use land, sea and air to your advantage and use a wide range of weaponry to cause as much chaos as possible.
– Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple
– Free fall, base jump, vehicle surf, para sail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
– Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
– Explore the island paradise; from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
– Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it’s time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
– Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
Just Cause 2 Key Features:
1, DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10
2, DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10.1
You are skilled agent Rico Rodriguez. An Agency asset has gone silent on Panau; a huge paradise with a corrupt leader. Your orders are to find and "dispose" of this asset. The only problem is that this "asset" is actually Tom Sheldon. The man who taught you everything you know.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Pentium D 830 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+||Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz / AMD Phenom 8750 Triple-Core|
|VRAM||256 MB||512 MB|
|RAM||2 GB||3 GB|
|OS||Win Vista 32||Win Vista 32|
|Graphics Card||AMD Radeon HD 2600 Pro||nVidia GeForce GTS 250 / AMD Radeon HD 5750 512MB|
|Direct X||DX 10||DX 10|
|HDD Space||10 GB||10GB of free drive space|
|CD-ROM||DVD-ROM drive||DVD-ROM drive|
|Game Analysis||The gameplay is much similar to that of its predecessor, in which the player is free to roam the game world at will without having to focus on the game's storyline, much similar to that of other sandbox style action games, like the Grand Theft Auto series of video games.Several new additions and improvements to the game were explained by the lead designer of the game, Peter Johansson. The AI has been rewritten for Just Cause 2. It now uses a planning system which enables enemies to do all sorts of new things. For example, the enemies will use the environment to their advantage, taking cover behind objects and adapting dynamically to the objects around them. The hybrid aiming system is also a new feature that helps the player to quickly aim at enemies while leaving the player in full control over the crosshair, as such, the player is rewarded for skillful manual aiming. It also enables you to pinpoint specific limbs manually and have varied crippling effects on the enemy. Just Cause 2 also has an adaptive difficulty system, gradually scaling the difficulty as the player does more in the game.The game takes place on the fictional island of Panau, situated in the Malay Archipelago. It is geographically similar to both New Zealand and Hawaii.|
|High FPS||200+ FPS ( GTX 1060 )|
|Note||Keyboard and mouse (Microsoft Xbox 360 controller optional)|