This content requires the base game Gremlins, Inc. on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
Once upon time, the Damned was walking home after rolling dice with the
Gambler when a shiny object appeared: it was an artefact of astounding beauty,
complexity and power that just stood there, on the street of the Clockwork
Perhaps it dropped off someone’s train? Or slipped between someone’s careless
hands? It’s hard to believe that something so precious would not be missed by
its former owner, but hey, the Damned would be damned if they gave a damn! And
thus the mystery ended up in their possession.
With the possession of the artefact came the changes. On the upside, with eyes
burning like coals, there was no longer any need to have a light to read at
night; and everyone in the Clockwork Town now recognised the prestige that
came with the ownership of such an object. On the downside, with the prestige
came everyone’s attention, closely followed by plans of stealing it for
“Agents of Chaos” is the story of the Devil’s attempt to corrupt the corrupted
by giving gremlins a powerful artefact that pitted them against each other.
Unfolding across 12 duels with custom decks and custom rules, this campaign
tests your knowledge of the game’s mechanics by introducing a fresh set of
This DLC features:
* A new single-player campaign: 12 unique challenges with custom decks as well as custom playing field rules
This DLC also includes:
* 12 new character portraits and player tokens of gremlins transformed into Agents of Chaos
* “Trail of Chaos”, probably the most dangerous token trail in the game
* “The Governor of Chaos”, a Governor frame that inspires both fear and respect
* “Touch of Chaos”, a unique emoticon that illustrates the transformation of a regular gremlin into something more sinister!
* “Gates of Chaos”, a new original main menu background
* “The Beat of Chaos”, a new original music track that packs as much of a punch as all the other tracks combined!
* “Agent of Chaos”, a medal for player profile that is yours to keep to scare away potential trouble-makers.
If you enjoy Gremlins, Inc., you can support our development efforts by
purchasing its DLC. However, there is absolutely no pressure to own any of the
extra content in order to play the game or compete in the tournaments.