In the land of Vermencia, all creatures lived together peacefully. The two
human reigns of Canaban and Serdin had a vow of friendship, until Cazeaje
appeared. She killed the king of Canaban’s most loyal servant and took its
appearance and place. Then she corrupted the king, and the two reigns went on
war for five years. One day, in the greatest battle of the war, Cazeaje
revealed herself and killed the king of Serdin. The king of Canaban, seeing
his friend dead and the real identity of Cazeaje, tried to confront her. But
it was too late, as she had vanished from the battlefield. The king of Canaban
then created an elite force to hunt down Cazeaje and destroy her, and this
hunt was called the Grand Chase!
Grand Chase is an online fighting game with RPG elements. Up to six players
can go alone or team up in five game modes.
* In the Arena mode, players confront themselves alone or in teams during two minutes. The player or team with most victories within the time limit wins.
* The Battle mode is similar to the Arena mode, but the leader of the room chooses a monster to be introduced during the battle in the a mode called “Fast Match”
* The Hunt mode, players will fight monsters instead of themselves. After defeating all monsters, treasures will be given to the players.
* In the Mission mode, players take part in the Grand Chase history, trying to defeat Cazeaje and her minions
* In the Expedition mode, players choose up to five monsters to fight with.
Each player starts with three characters: Elesis (a Knight), Arme (a Mage) and
Lire (an Archer). Two other characters can be unlocked, Lass (a Ninja) and
Ryan (a Druid). Each character has its own preferred attributes and special
attacks. The player can choose only one character at a time to play.
The controls consist of one button for attack, one for item selection, one for
item use and one for taunt. Special attacks can be used by pressing and
holding the attack button. Three kinds of special attacks are available per
class; the longer the attack button is held, the stronger the special attack
By defeating enemies and completing missions, the characters gain experience
and GP (game points). Experience grants the players new levels, and by
reaching certain levels, players can try to change their characters’ classes
by applying to a test. For instance, by reaching the level 5, an Archer can
try to become a Hunter. Those tests must be bought with GPs at the game store.
GPs are also used to buy equipment at the store. There are also crystals and
gems, earned by competing missions, which can be used to buy special items.
The game has also another kind of currency called Cash. Players can buy cash
with real money at the game’s official site. Cash can be used to buy special
items or can be converted in GPs.
You must log in to post a comment