‘Gemini: Binary Conflict’ is a multiplayer, class based, first person shooter set in the midst of an interplanetary war. With exotic environments and a bold visual style, the game provides a subtle mixture of mechanics both familiar and unusual to create a unique and engaging gameplay experience.
## About This Game
Welcome to Gemini! A binary planet system orbiting a red dwarf host star. You
join us in the midst of a skirmish between the inhabitants of two worlds who
are on the brink of all out war.
The Avians (an enlightened bird-like species) occupy the original homeworld,
with their distant cousins, the Trivexians (an aggressive reptile species)
inhabiting its twin. Both planets originally had temperate climates with
resources to spare, and while the Avians had the foresight to maintain and
protect their biosphere, the Trivexians were careless and greedy, reducing
their world to an arid, almost lifeless desert.
As resources diminished, the Trivexians became envious of their Avian cousin’s
world, with its tantalising oceans and luscious purple vegetation. Following a
number of incursions to take back what they believed was rightfully theirs,
the fighting ensued. Join the battle, pick a side, fight for a cause, and
destroy the enemy.
‘Gemini: Binary Conflict’ is a multiplayer, class based, first person shooter
set in an exotic environment with a bold visual style. In-game you will find
some unconventional weaponry, equipment, armour, class roles and modes. The
game aims to provide a subtle mixture of mechanics both familiar and unusual
to create a unique and engaging gameplay experience.
## Current Features:
* A player class system, with an array of unusual weaponry and abilities, making each class truly unique.
* Player customisation system, allowing expressive variety in-game. Choose any colour for your armour and weapons, also individually swappable armour pieces to suit your personal style.
* Armour destruction system. Armour is not only customisable, but it actually protects individual parts of your body, both functionally and visually destructible, allowing for an extra layer of depth in combat.
* A variety of gamemodes, ranging from Free-for-all to our flagship gamemode, ‘Warpath’; push the enemy lines, take down and capture their bases, aided by an army of AI droids, deploy support structures and strategize with your team to prevent the opponent from doing the same.
* An array of maps featuring visually bold and unique environments.
* Fully fledged bot support. Bots capable of competing alongside you as if they were real players, taking objectives, using equipment, customising themselves, and taking advantage of their individual class strengths, on any gamemode.
## Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
Contains killing and violence with blood and gore.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||AMD or Intel Dual-Core CPU (64bit with hyper threading) @ 3.0ghz+||AMD or Intel Quad-Core CPU (64bit) @ 3.0ghz+ or higher|
|RAM||4 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7 (64bit)||Windows 10 (64bit)|
|Graphics Card||GeForce GTX 660, Radeon 7870, Intel HD 5000||GeForce GTX 1060, Radeon RX 570 or higher|
|HDD Space||5 GB available space||5 GB available space|