Galaxian is a shooter arcade game developed by Namco in 1979. It was released by Namco in Japan and a few months later by Midway Games in North America. The game was developed to compete with Taito Corporation’s Space Invaders, released a year earlier, and featured a similar space theme. The player controls a space ship in the bottom part of the screen and shoots at enemies descending from the top of the screen.
The game was received very well by the public and has continued to be a game with a competitive community to this day. It was followed by a successful sequel called Galaga in 1981 and two less known sequels called Gaplus in 1984 and Galaga ’88 in 1987. Galaxian was one of the most popular games in the golden age of arcade video games.
Galaxian Game Series [View Galaxian Full Game Series]
- Barbie 2017 Memory
- Ear Doctor : Super Clinic
- Deer Hunting: Animal Hunter 2019
- Games for my Kids
- My Little Pet Shop – Spa & Dress Up
- Police Bus Offroad Driver – Hill Climb Transport
- Cube Steel: Maximum Survival
- Race Car Driving Simulator 3D
- Grand Mafia Crime – Auto Theft
- Bubble Shooter : Ball Bust
- Uno With Friends
- Toon Cup 2017
- World Cup Football 2016