In Galactic Solo Command you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship while trying to return home after the crew has mysteriously disappeared. It’s a very dangerous trip, with every jump presenting a challenge with life or death decisions. Prepare your ship!
## About This Game
## Prepare Your Ship!
Your crew has disappeared from the ship and it’s a long way home. You have
managed to configure the ship on automatic but you have a very limited amount
of fuel. You will be forced to make several well timed jumps to make it home
before your fuel runs out. In order to survive you will need to upgrade
the”automatic” configuration of your ship in order to defend it against the
aliens that may lie between you and home.
Galactic Solo Command is now available in 11 languages! English, German,
Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean and
In Galactic Solo Command you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship
while trying to return home after the crew has mysteriously disappeared. It’s
a very dangerous trip, with every jump presenting a challenge with life or
death decisions. What will you upgrade first?
System Include: Auto-Pilot, Sensors, Shields, Medical, Doors, Weapons, Life
Support and Engineering.
Your weapon system provides greater offense and will eliminate the enemy ships
more efficiently. However, perhaps you should upgrade the shields in order to
stop the enemy barrage. Preventing the enemy from damaging your ships system
will be critical because you will begin to lose your precious configurations
while the systems are down.
The upgrades will require more power and if you overload the system you can
expect bad things to happen to your ship. All the while knowing that the enemy
will attempt to board your ship and kill you so they can take home this prize.
This “spaceship simulation” allows you to take your ship on a perilous trip to
get home. With ever increasing difficulty you should be prepared for the
worst. See your results on the global and friends leaderboard.
## Key Features:
* Strategic Gameplay – Decide what systems to upgrade and first.
* Risk leaving damage unattended in order to pursue additional upgrades.
* Place an emphasis on defense and risk the boarding parties ever growing size to overtake you before destroying the enemy ship
* Three diverse alien races with class specific weapons and skills.
* The Galaxy between you and home consists of three sectors with three jump points each. Additionally, you will find three outposts where you can supply and repair. The final conflict will be the federation battle who are blockading Earth and will attempt to stop you from getting home.
* Time is of the essence and you may not linger. Your jumps are timed and will provide you a short rest between battles in order to recover your ships’ systems before engaging the Warp Drive!
* Points are scored by accomplishing mission critical tasks and eliminating the enemies in a timely fashion.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2.4 GHz|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Graphics Card||Dedicated or Integrated GPU with 512mb of VRAM|
|SOUND CARD||Integrated Sound|
|HDD Space||350 MB available space|