Explodemon combines the retro style of 16-bit platform games and Japanese action titles with the upgradable skills, hidden collectables and clever puzzles from more modern titles. Players use Explodemon’s self-destructive nature to combat enemies and fly through the air, all the while solving a huge variety of physics-based puzzles.
With twelve huge levels, full keyboard and controller support, upgradable skills and a full set of achievements and collectables to discover, Explodemon captures the essence and nostalgic feel instantly recognisable from SNES-era platformers with the depth and variety of more recent indie platform titles.
• Explore 12 gigantic levels of intense platforming action set across three diverse worlds
• Adapt to a constantly changing gameplay experience with new skills and hazards aplenty!
• Evolve Explodemon into your own personal destruction machine with upgradable skills
• Countless collectables and 20 achievements add a modern depth to the retro style
• Enjoy a comic story told with suitable aplomb and panache!
• Full controller support
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||1.6 GHz Dual Core CPU|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 9 GeForce 6800 or Radeon x1650, 512 MB Video Memory or Greater|
|Direct X||Version 9.0|
|HDD Space||1 GB|
|Game Analysis||The minimum memory requirement for Explodemon is 2 GB of RAM installed in your computer. In terms of game file size, you will need at least 1 GB of free disk space available. Provided that you have at least an NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS graphics card you can play the game. An Intel Core 2 Duo T5200 CPU is required at a minimum to run Explodemon. Explodemon will run on PC system with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 (Not compatible with Windows 10) and upwards.|
|Note||Keyboard and/or Xbox 360 controller for Windows|