Bryce’s Movement Engine¹ was developed by Brilliance
Bryce’s Movement Engine¹ was Released on Windows,Mac,iOS,Android
Bryce’s Movement Engine¹ is a Single Player game
Be prepared for a trip into yesteryear! Bryce’s Movement Engine is an MSDOSWare/Post-Trainwreck-era game set in the halcyon days of 1998! Bryce has discovered a time portal in his Big Game Maker™ Box and has uses it to return to 19 years ago, when Big Game Maker was released. In a not-entirely-unfamiliar setting of an East Virginia-come-New South Wales-come-classic entertainment culture surrounding, he jumps, falls, runs and jet-gasses himself around 30 (count them!) levels of nostalgic platforming and arcade action.
* Think Skunny, Super Bubsy, Wizkid II, Apogee and DOS-era freeware!
* Dozens upon dozens of Web 1.0 game development in-jokes and obscure references!
* Anti-heroic protagonist with an adorably utilitarian personality!
* Original country-jazz AOR/MOR soundtrack!
* Super slick gameplay on Windows, Mac and iOS and Android!
* Occasional pop culture references to late-nineties television and late-eighties music!
* World map! Long forgotten but sorely missed yet irrelevant high-scores! Both platforming and old-skool arcade gameplay mechanics!
* Painstakingly sentimental recreation of level designs from an esoteric freeware game series!