Originally released in 1997, Blood is a First-Person Shooter that helped redefine the genre and introduced many elements now accepted as commonplace. In the original and the updated Blood: Fresh Supply, players jump into the boots of undead gunslinger Caleb as he seeks revenge against the dark god Chernobog. Caleb’s arsenal features a mix of standard and occult weaponry, which he uses to devastating and gore-filled effect. In the game, players visit a terrifying world populated by hordes of bloodthirsty fiends – including cultists, gargoyles, zombies, hellhounds, and an unholy host of other terrors.
Now with Nightdive’s KEX engine to achieve the following:
– Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked frame rates!
– Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
– Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
– Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
– Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods -Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players:
– Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in “Bloodbath” or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based “Capture The Flag” mayhem
– Battle it out in local split-screen action
– Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
– Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel or AMD Dual-Core at 2.0 GHz||Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent|
|VRAM||256 MB||512 MB|
|RAM||1 GB RAM||2 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7 64-bit (32-bit not supported)||Windows 10 64-bit (32-bit not supported)|
|Graphics Card||GPU with OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10 support (256 MB)||GPU with OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10 support (512 MB)|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|SOUND CARD||100% DirectX compatible sound card or onboard sound||100% DirectX compatible sound card or onboard sound|
|HDD Space||1 GB available space||1 GB available space|