Know your Playstyle
- Surviving is the key to Knives Out, not being a hero. Rushing in straight away is generally a recipe for disaster. You want to take things slow. Each session has you up against 99 opponents and those odds are rough.
- You get the choice of where to land as you parachute in, and this comes with some risks.
- If you parachute into a town or city, you’ll be able to find a ton of loot. However, that’s what a lot of other players are going to be doing too.
- What you might want to consider doing is landing in a much quieter spot and then seeking out buildings after everyone has passed through. The issue there is that all the good stuff might have already been taken.
- Like a lot of Knives Out, it’s all about risk and reward.
- Crouching and crawling has its uses, much like running. Both crouching and crawling are quieter than sprinting but you’re a much easier target when you’re moving slowly.
- Be ready to creep up on enemies with crawl, before sprinting away if things go badly wrong for you.
- Ok, this is an unusual one for a mobile game but headphones are going to help you so much if you use them. A lot of your survival is going to be dependent on being able to hear your enemies coming towards you.
- A stealthy approach is best but only if you can hear approaches. Use headphones while you play and you’re going to have a substantial advantage against everyone else. Obviously, this isn’t so effective if you’re commuting while you’re playing, but it’s something to consider when at home.
- The best combination is headphones while working as part of a duo or squad. That way, you can also co-ordinate with your teammates via voice chat. Working together will help you do things like surround a building full of enemies, or simply sneak up on someone.
Consult the Minimap
The Minimap is there to give you insight into what’s going on. A green line shows you the fastest route to a safe zone, while red markers indicate from where you’re being shot at.
Keep an eye on it for these kind of insights. It’ll also show you where nearby buildings are.
- Loot has various uses. There’s a fair amount of ammo available but you don’t necessarily want everything. Instead, focus on using a specific weapon and store that particular ammo.
- Always collect backpacks and body armor. Body armor will save your life, while backpacks give you more storage space.
- The best kind of weapons are the ‘spray and pray’ kind. Aiming is tricky in the heat of battle so an assault rifle is a great help here.
- If you feel like it, switch out to a sniper rifle and be ready to keep away from your enemies. It’s all to do with how you approach conflict.
- Grenades are a huge, overpowered aid, but they’re tough to find. If you find one, save it for a really special occasion then go nuts.
Some of the contents are from the internet, if these contents infringe on your copyrights, please contact me. All contents doesn't represent my points.