- Size 28.2 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Jan Essig
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-07-22
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, German, Swedish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This entertaining and educational matching game app helps you practice your Swedish grammar and spelling in a fun way. Whether you need to brush up on parts of speech, conjugation or declination, tenses and types of sentences - no matter what you need, the various grammatical areas can be combined with each other and practiced. With one click, the appropriate themes are chosen, easy as pie, and you can start right away. Matching pairs must be found, either by purely assigning terms to the proper categories (rolig = adjektiv| jag leker = presens) or as a concentration-enhancing matching game.
THE GRAMMAR CHALLENGE HELPS YOU PRACTICE YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN A FUN WAY
Both the number of card pairs and the number of players are, of course, variable. Depending on your wishes, the cards can be read aloud, and the length of time in which the cards are revealed is adjustable. The difficulty level of the app increases with the number of card pairs and the chosen area of grammar. It is aimed at all students who are not yet entirely comfortable in their use of grammatical terms or who want to practice for their next grammar lesson in a fun way. You can also work on improving your spelling.
STRONG MOTIVATION TO LEARN GRAMMAR
On your own in a race against time or against a challenging opponent - who will use the fewest number of moves to find the matching pairs? Who will collect the most stars and end up the winner in this grammatical duel?
The beautiful visual presentation of the playing cards, the acoustic sounds of success, the pleasing voice that reads aloud, the game variations, the pedagogically sophisticated content and the strict limitations of only relevant content make this app a truly worthwhile learning aid.
The Grammar Challenge makes learning grammar fun!
PEDAGOGICAL BENEFITS OF THE APP:
• Concentrates on the content without distractions
• Motivates with a reward system
• Practice mode
• Boosts concentration skills
• Selectable levels of difficulty
• Selectable number of card pairs
• Selectable read-aloud function
• Selectable areas of grammar
• "Assignable" game variations
• Beautiful, relevant graphics
• No in-app purchases
• No online connection necessary
• Learning psychology tested and approved
TECHNICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL KNOW-HOW COME TOGETHER IN THE GRAMMAR CHALLENGE
The idea for this app with regard to its content was created by licensed pedagogue Uta Reimann-Hohn (www.lernfoerderung.de), who has published numerous books as an expert on education and upbringing, and who has been the editor-in-chief of "Lernen und fordern mit Spaß!" ("Learn and Grow with Fun!") since 2006. The idea was implemented by Jan Essig (www.janessig.com), a designer who has made a name for himself with his high-quality educational apps "Adventure Playground" and "Preschoolers ABC Playground" and has won numerous awards. The English voice recordings and translation were provided by Tom Harris (www.mrtomharris.com). The English grammar was advised on by Roger Griffin and Kate Griffin (www.kategriffin.info), who is a freelance copy writer and editor.
- Musical Flashcards for babies and preschool
- Musical Flower Jigsaw Puzzle - Amazing HD Jigsaw Puzzle For Kids And Toddlers
- Musical Flower Lullabies - Free Lullabies Songs For Kids And Garten
- Musical Flower Lullabies - Popular Collection Of Baby Sleeping Music
- Musical Fun Learning
- Musical Golf
- Musical hits quiz. Guess songs
- Musical Instrument Phonics Coloring Book: Learning English Vocabulary Free For Toddlers And Kids!
- Musical Instrument Toys Funny
- Musical Instruments & Animals
- Musical Instruments - Lonitoy
- Musical Instruments Castle Escape
- Musical Instruments Flashcards for Babies,Toddlers
- Musical Instruments For Toddlers
- Musical Instruments Quiz Game