- Size 14.4 MB
- Ratings 7
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: YI ZHENG
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-11-15
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The world's nost populuar card game-golf solitaire- is now available on iOS platform!
Simple rule to play:
Deal one card from the draw pile and place it face-up on the table, starting the discard pile.
Cards may be removed from the top of the tableau (i.e. with no other cards on top of them) and added to the discard pile if they are in sequence. "In sequence" means either one rank above or one rank below (suits are irrelevant).
EXAMPLE: The first card in the discard pile is a 6. You may move an uncovered 7 or an uncovered 5 from the tableau to the top of the discard pile.
Discards may go up and then down again.
EXAMPLE: The top card on the discard pile is a Q. It's legal to play a sequence of cards like this on top of the Q: J-10-9-8-9-10-J-Q-K.
At the end of the first turn, deal the second card from the draw pile to the top of the discard pile and add cards from the tableau as described above.
Repeat this for all 17 cards in the draw pile. After the draw pile is exhausted, the game ends.
- Who scored the goal?
- Who Stole My Crown?
- Who The Ultimate Character Quiz - Film, TV ,Music
- Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?
- Who Was That
- Who Will Pay?
- Who you are?
- Who'd You?
- Who's Bigger?
- Who's in the Mountains? - educational game for toddlers
- Who's Mining?
- Who's my neighbor? Story Game
- Who's Older?
- Who's Playing
- Who's Quicker?