- Size 31.2 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: iClassicNu
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-10-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Hyatt Regency DFW Airport's GeoKids Quest makes hanging out at DFW fun. Hotel guests and airport visitors complete a 10-clue, QR code scavenger hunt to win complementary food and beverages. Clues spotlight Texas Business rough and tumble history of epic personalities, mythical heroes, good luck, and hard work as seen in the hotel's art collection and stories. We have a rich culture built on King Cotton, Cattle Drives, high tech industries, locally supported artisan products, and amazing grit. There have been many people that have changed Texas from a rural state into a thriving urban one. Through the stories of these business pioneers flows the spirit of the Lone Star State- an independent, beat-the-odds attitude that offers everybody the opportunity to succeed.
So join the Hyatt Regency DFW quest, be inspired by this brief introduction to the Art of Texas Business, and earn your reward. Over 40 clues showcase:
• Texas Centennial at Fair Park in Dallas murals of business in the 1930s.
• Amazing technology inventors including:
\- Jack St. Clair Kilby - Nobel Prize Winner and Inventor of the first Microchip;
\- Robert Dennard - Inventor of Random Access Memory (RAM);
\- Gordon Matthews - Inventor of Voicemail; and
\- Don Wetzel - Inventor of the first Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
• Texas Air Flight History featuring:
\- Recreations of famous WWII "nose art," the images pilots painted on their aircraft to remind them of home.
\- Jacob Brodbeck who built and flew a spring-powered airplane nearly half a century before the Wright Brothers.
\- Two San Antonio Stinson sisters who ran a flying school for WWI pilots.
\- Bessie Coleman from Atlanta, TX, who was the first African-American aviatrix.
• Made in Texas brands from Blue Bell Ice Cream to Wolf Brand Chili, you will recognize some of your own favorites here.
• Mavericks Wing featuring visionaries including Ross Perot, Howard Hughes, Mary Kay, Stanley Marsh the Third, and Mark Cuban.
• Leadership Wing legacy of service civic leaders Tom Vandergriff, Lady Bird Johnson, Amon G. Carter, J. Erik Jonsson, Robert McKee, Leonidas "Lon" Hill, Oveta Culp Hobby, Billy Joe "Red" McCombs, and Lucille Freeman Glasscock.
• Industry Wing iconic businesses highlighting farming, cattle, oil, and development.
• Maps of the state's largest cities.
• Art reproductions of vintage fruit and vegetable crate brand labels.
• Famous cattle brands from Texas history along with their stories.
• Vintage photos from Hunt Oil arches of oil well "gushers" decorate these walls.
- Emoji Pop™
- Emoji Pushkin
- Emoji Puzzle POP! Most Addictive Chain Reaction Popping Game, FREE
- Emoji Quiz - guess each famous person or character
- Emoji Quiz - Guess smiles cartoon,wrestler brand... logos game
- Emoji Quiz - Guess the emoji
- Emoji Quiz - Guess Words
- Emoji Quiz - Guessing game
- Emoji Quiz - The Secret Word
- Emoji Quiz - Word Puzzle Games
- Emoji Quiz : Guess The Emoji
- Emoji Quiz Fast Reflex Tester
- Emoji Quiz Free - Guess the smiley faces and emoticons app
- Emoji Quiz Game
- Emoji Quiz Puzzle - Word Search