- Size 2.9 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Mike Jones
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-05-30
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Sudoku is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The puzzle was popularized in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli, under the name Sudoku, meaning single number.
The objective is to fill an N×N grid with digits (1 to N) such that each row, column and block contains only one occurrence of each available digit. Some squares are pre-filled as clues; place the rest of the digits correctly until the grid is complete.
The default puzzle mode is 3x3; (actually a 9x9 grid, divided into nine 3x3 blocks). The full version of this app also has modes with rectangular blocks rather than square ones; an alternative 'jigsaw' mode, with arbitrary shaped blocks; plus a 'killer' mode, where rather than clues in the form of filled squares, you're given cages with a clue noting the sum of the digits within the cage. (No number may appear more than once in a cage; even if the cage crosses into another block).
This lite version supports 8 modes of play on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. Oh...and the puzzles are auto generated...so no in-app-purchases necessary!
- Little Baby Pet Santa
- Little Babysitter
- Little Babysitter Slacking game
- Little Bakery
- Little Ball 's Adventure - Through The Crazy Cubes
- Little Bandits
- Little Batty - the dark flappy sister of the bird
- Little Baty - The abyss
- Little Bear Hair Salon
- Little Bear has fun
- Little Bear Hospital
- Little Bear Restaurant
- Little Bear: my very first games
- Little Beauty Princess Spa Salon - Girls Games for face,hair fashion makup & makeover
- Little Bee ABC Free Preschool and Kindergarten ABC