- Size 4.1 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Mike Jones
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-05-30
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Hashiwokakero (also known as hashi, bridges, chopsticks or Ai-Ki-Ai) is a type of logic puzzle originally published by the Japanese company Nikoli. A must for Sudoku fans!
A number of islands occupy the playing area; each containing a number. The object of the game is to inter-connect the islands by strategically placing bridges between them.
・Bridges run horizontal or vertical, but can't cross.
・No more than 2 bridges can exist between any 2 islands.
・The number on an island notes the total number of bridges connected to it.
・The game is over when all islands are inter-connected.
This lite version supports 6 modes of play on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. Oh...and the puzzles are auto generated...so no in-app-purchases necessary!
- Galaxy War Striker
- Galaxy war, Space shooter
- Galaxy War: Galactic Invasion
- Galaxy War:Battle By Shooting Alien for Kids
- Galaxy Warfare Free - space shooter
- Galaxy Warfare MMORPG
- Galaxy Warfare Space Legends Attack
- Galaxy Warfighter
- Galaxy Warrior - Space Shooter
- Galaxy Warrior Classic
- Galaxy Warrior Kajema
- Galaxy Wars - Alien Shooter
- Galaxy Wars - Ice Empire
- Galaxy Wars : Space Attack
- Galaxy Wars Championship