- Size 53.4 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Lawrence Lovelace
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-04-23
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
"Anisound is a cute and fun way for your children to learn animal names and sounds!"
\- The iPhone Mom
Anisound is the animal learning game for young children. Let your toddler get a jump on early childhood education by learning 20 different animals by name along with their realistic growl, howl, or moo!
LEARN WITH VIRTUAL FLASH CARDS
\- Swipe your finger or use the on-screen arrows to discover all 20 animals
\- Listen to each animal name and unique call for the entire barnyard!
\- Includes a 1-minute musical animal slideshow
QUIZ BY NAME AND SOUND
\- Match the spoken name to the picture
\- Or match the animal noise to the picture
\- Visual and audible feedback given for each answer
\- Card matching game that's both fun and challenging
\- 3 levels of skill, from easy to difficult
\- Built-in timer so you can beat your own record!
Set your device language to English, Spanish, or Simplified Chinese and your toddler can learn animal names in any of 3 languages! It's a fun way to expose bilingual children to both languages, or to teach language learning to your baby from an early age.
IMPORTANT: Turn up your device volume or your baby won't be able to hear the animal sounds or names!
- Social Skill Builder Lite
- Social Story - Pop your Stress
- Social Story Creator Educators
- Social Studies for First Grade
- Social Tongits
- Social Tycoon - Idle Clicker
- Social-Cee Lo
- Socialite It Girl
- Sociedade moderna
- Societi- TV Shows Trivia Game
- Sociology 9-1 GCSE AQA
- Sociology GCSE 9-1 AQA Games
- Sociology of Education