- Size 55.3 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Tor Martin Norvik
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-10-26
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Fly. Die. Cry. is an old school arcade tailored for battling everyday boredom and the occasional trip to the bathroom. The mechanics is simple, but don't be fooled - or you'll end up crying. Control the ship with your favourite finger and prepare yourself for a crazy challenging action packed experience.
The game is inspired by the classic game iCopter. It's retro, simple and keeps you wanting more. You can pick it up and put it down easily and it doesn't require a lot of time. We're not saying you're the type of person to game while you're on the toilet, but if you are…well, we'll keep you entertained.
Fly Die Cry is a test of your skills, your reflexes and your determination. And if you're good, you get to brag and show off your score on the leaderboard. If you suck, well, some say persistence is its own reward. We're not quite sure who says that though. So play hard and get better!
The game developed by a design studio called Be kind design. A small Norwegian studio run by two people in love for each other and all things creative.
• Over 50 unique levels
• Turbo and Endless Mode for people looking for a tougher challenge
• Gems, gems and more gems
• Unlockable characters
• A leaderboard so you earn your bragging rights
• Anti-motivational in-game messages
• If you manage to beat the game, you will be treated with a nice and pleasant self esteem boosting experience.
• Featuring Robots in space!!!
• Really nice handcrafted graphics!
Warning: side effects may include uncontrollable sobbing, leaking from the eyes (aka tears), irritability and frequent gaming trips to the bathroom during working hours.