- Size 25.7 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
Find the Difference is a fun and challenging math puzzle. The object is to arrange numbers on a pattern so that the number between any two other numbers is the difference. For example, if 19 and 12 are on the same line, the difference is 7. The puzzle helps students learn about absolute value.
Puzzles are randomly generated and so students will probably get a unique experience every time they try to solve the puzzle. The puzzle is fun for players of all ages, but perhaps most appropriate for upper elementary and middle school students.
- ABC for kids Premium
- ABC for kids Zverobuka!
- ABC For Little Scientist Lite for iPad
- ABC for Preschool Kids
- ABC FreeCell HD
- ABC Freeze Tag
- ABC French Alphabet Puzzles for Kids
- ABC French Balloons & Letters
- ABC Fridge
- ABC Fruit Names Learning
- ABC Fruits & Vegetables Flashcards!
- ABC Fruits And Vegetables Coloring Book: Learning English Vocabulary Free For Toddlers And Kids!
- ABC Fruits puzzle activities for preschoolers
- ABC Fun (Learn)
- Dinosaur jigsaw puzzles games