- Size 18.5 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: John Law
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2010-07-30
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The Feudz Dice Roller is the must have iPhone app for the table-top gamer: capable of simple single die rolls and coin flips and complex combinations of multiple different sided dice. This application makes it easy to focus on your game instead of your math. The Fuedz dice roller is ideal for people who play Dungeons and Dragons ( D&D ) and other role playing games such as GURPS, d20 Modern, Ravenloft, etc. When using the Feudz Dice Roller you are never more than three taps away from even the most complex rolls, and the interface is always clean and easy to understand.
\+ A beautiful and simple interface
\+ Multiple Complex Roll Fields for rolls such as 3d10 + 2d6 - 4
\+ Compound Rolls such as 1d10 + [SneakAttack] or even [Level]d6.
\+ Organize your rolls by character or game
\+ Auto-Saving prevents reentering formulas
\+ Optional Anti-lock prevents phone from going to sleep between rolls
\+ Custom keyboard for fast entry (not found in other apps), puts +, -, d and 0-9 on one keyboard.
\+ Single die tally and reset quickly adds small combinations
\+ Current roll and previous roll displayed
- Pixel Punch - Impossible Awesome Retro Free Game
- Pixel Punch Fight - Play Free 8-bit Retro Pixel Fighting Games
- Pixel Punchers
- Pixel Puzzle - Best Original Picross Logic Puzzles
- PIXEL PUZZLE COLLECTION
- Pixel Puzzle Mania
- Pixel Puzzle Word Search
- Pixel Puzzle: World Tour
- Pixel Puzzles: Color by Number
- Pixel Quiz - Word Guess Game
- Pixel Race - Endless Retro Racing
- Pixel Race!
- Pixel Racer Cars 3D
- Pixel Racer Cars 3D for TV
- Pixel Racer Go: Mining Road to Might and Magic Gun