- Size 247.5 MB
- Ratings 95
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Speak Eazy Apps LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-12-04
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
*Get Your Child Talking with "Feed Maxi," an Interactive Speech-Language App Featuring Sign Language, High Quality Graphics & 3D Animations!
*Featured in Big City Moms "Top Speech & Language Apps for Infants & Toddlers!"
*Twin Speech, Language & Literacy states "Thank you..., your app has already made a difference in the life of one of my precious clients who usually has difficulty communicating in any way."
*Created by a certified Speech-Language Pathologist, children increase expressive, receptive & functional language skills by feeding Maxi, an adorable, hungry monkey, during a highly motivating & interactive game!
Maxi requests, comments & uses simple sign language to enhance the following communication skills:
1) Expressive & receptive vocabulary
2) Functional/pragmatic language skills including requesting, recurrence, rejection, choice making, & commenting
3) Picture identification
4) Following directions
5) Problem solving
7) Attention span
8) Visual tracking skills
9) Fine motor control/pointing skills
10) Emergent literacy skills
Utilizing realistic full-color pictures, "Feed Maxi" provides over 80 food items in 5 categories: Fruits, Vegetables, Protein/Dairy, Grains/Misc. & Snacks.
Features include settings for data collection for up to 5 children with e-mail capability to send results, the ability to turn voice prompts, text, sound effects & statistics on or off, the ability to select specific food items as well as food categories and the ability to select the desired level of play: easy, moderate or difficult.
All settings are adjusted from the options menu, which can only be accessed after gaining entry past the parent gate.
*Created by a Speech-Language Pathologist with over 14 years of experience
*Vocabulary is presented in an intrinsically motivating, context rich environment to encourage active learning & enhance a child's ability to learn new words
*Multiple sets of high quality graphics to support iPad, iPad Retina, & iPad mini
*Fully customizable & featuring statistics for up to 5 children
*Do not collect data, analytics or personally identifiable information regarding you or your children.
*Do not connect with 3rd party services or provide plug-ins.
*Contain no advertising.
*Contain no in-app purchases.
*May link to outside sources such as our website & the Apple store from the options page only after gaining entry through the parent gate.
*You may elect to enter your email address for us to provide support to you. We will not share your email address with any outside party except to provide support to you.
If you enjoy our apps, please take the time to connect to the iTunes store to leave a review.
To learn more about our company, please visit us on the web at http://www.speakeazyapps.com.
We welcome your comments and feedback at Speak Eazy Apps. If you have any further questions, we can be reached at [email protected]
- Pintix Brick classic
- Pintrs EIGHT
- Pintrs FOUR
- Pintrs ONE
- Pintrs THREE
- Pintrs TWO
- Pinturillo 2
- Pinturillo 2 - Draw & guess
- Pinup Art Video Poker - Jacks or Better
- Pinup Free Girl DressUp by Games For Girls, LLC
- Pinups Poker
- Pinyin - learn how to pronounce Mandarin Chinese characters
- Pinyin Comparison