- Size 83.6 MB
- Ratings 152
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Keiwan Donyagard
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-04-18
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Use joints, bones and muscles to build creatures that are only limited by your imagination. Watch how the combination of a neural network and a genetic algorithm can enable your creatures to "learn" and improve at their given tasks all on their own.
The tasks include running, jumping and climbing. Can you build the ultimate creature that is good at all of the tasks?
Note that this is a simulation and not a game. There are no real objectives. Even if a creature of yours reaches 100% fitness, you don't win anything except for (hopefully) lots of excitement and joy.
For more information on how the algorithm works behind the scenes and everything else you might be interested in click on the "?" button in the creature building scene.
There is also a Mac & PC version available for download and a browser version for you to try out on the main project website (keiwan.itch.io/evolution).
- Star Piano
- Star Pilot - Save the Sun from the Attack of the Alien Space Civilization
- Star Pong!
- Star Pool Blast
- Star Pop - Jewels block puzzle
- Star Pop Mania
- Star Poping: Galaxy Blue
- Star Popper
- Star Princess beautiful diary - Girl Makeup Game
- Star Princess Salon - Dress Up & Style Game
- Star Protector
- Star Puzzle - Daily Rewards
- Star Puzzle for Kids (Outer Space, Galaxy & Aliens)
- Star Puzzle Pop
- Star Puzzle Tile Matching Game