- Size 64.5 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Yoonsup Choi
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-02-06
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
12th game of MONTHLY23 PROJECT.
Inspired by flood. But this is ENDLESS Flood!
\- Free to play
\- Endless gameplay
\- Score competition with players from all over the world
Download for free
There is no in-app purchase
You can play without internet connection
[HOW TO PLAY]
\- Circles of 6 colors come down from the top of stage. Destroy circles before stage is full.
\- Touch the button at the bottom of screen to select color. Then color of squares changes to selected color.
\- And circles with same color adjacent squares becomes square. When line is filled with squares, the line is cleared.
\- Game speed increases when you change colors.
\- Game speed decreases when line is cleared.
\- Game speed decreases more when multiple lines are cleared at once.
\- If you touch color button that is not exist near square, circles on the top falls immediately.
\- Challenge to make your high score!
Visit our Facebook page
- Pgg: Frozen Ice Slush Maker
- PGGuide for Pokémon GO
- PGO Passport
- PGO全国レアマップ for ポケモンgo
- PGR 2.0
- Ph.DMV (CA)
- Phage Rage - eat the living!
- Phanet Jewels Challenge
- Phantasmat: Behind the Mask
- Phantasmat: Behind the Mask (Full)
- Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams
- Phantasmat: Mournful Loch
- Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville - A Mystery Hidden Object Game
- Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville - A Mystery Hidden Object Game (Full)