- Size 111.7 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Colto srl
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-01-09
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
***** Winner of 'Best App Award' \- 2014 European Game Based Learning Competition *****
***** 2015 Parents' Choice Award winner *****
Kids will laugh out loud as they discover their first 100 words and phrases and learn their meaning and correct pronunciation in 10 different languages!
Created by early childhood experts and recommended by teachers, this app is designed to encourage kids to explore while learning their first words in a safe, interactive world free from levels and rules.
Guide Eli as he flies around our magical game environment to uncover hidden surprises in a forest, on mountaintops and inside his home. Dive into a cave and listen to a monster band, ask for a glass of milk at the monkey tree bar and make new friends on the way!
\- Appymall.com "A really neat app for young children to explore and learn about object names, first words, cause and effect, music, and even some counting... I recommend this app"
\- iGameMom.com "I love it for its open-ended play....No levels, no rules, just exploratory play. Isn't this how young children learn?"
\- TheAppleGoogle.com "What separates Eli Explorer is the interactiveness. It's really interactive - something that kids love to play with."
\- Appszoom.com "The app is imaginative and extremely fun... highly enjoyable and interactive for kids."
Recommended Ages 2-5
Required iOS 7 or +
>Easy to play
>Tap and guide Eli with your finger through a magical world
>Discover the animations by touching the yellow stars
>Interact with more than 20 fun animations
>Play in 10 different languages - English (US), English (UK), Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
>Audio recorded with professional mother tongue actors
>100 words and short phrases
>Designed in collaboration with preschool language learning experts
>Recommended by teachers around the world
>Safe digital environment with no in-app purchases or advertising
HOW DOES THIS APP TEACH CHILDREN?
Eli Explorer appeals to a child's innate curiosity and fascination with flying. They are eager to explore the magical world with a flying bunny and discover the hidden animations and interactions. This gives children a meaningful experience with words and phrases which make them easy to learn and remember. Children will repeatedly play their favorite interaction so they absorb the meaning of new words and improve pronunciation through repetition.
Colto's mission is to create fun educational mobile games for preschoolers that make them smile while they learn. Our multicultural team of parents, teachers, developers and designers strives to create apps that kids love and families trust.
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or visit Colto's online Community at colto.com. We'd love to hear from you!
- My Pretty Little Pony Dash FREE- A Magical Fairy World Game
- My Pretty Little Snow Princess Copy & Draw Game - Virtual World of Royal Beauty BFF Dress Up Club Ed...
- My Pretty Mermaid Adventure! Free
- My Pretty Pony Princess and Her Little Cupcake Party FREE
- My pretty Pony Run in candy world
- My Princess Bride Hair Fashion Makeup & Makeover Salon
- My Princess Castle - Fantasy Doll House Maker Game for Kids and Girls
- My Princess Castle Decoration
- My Princess Coloring
- My Princess Diary
- My Princess Diary - Come Play
- My princess is falling in love
- My Princess Luna Puzzle Story
- My Princess Nail Salon Dream Design Club Game - Free App
- My Princess Photo Booth- Dress up props and stickers editor for girls