- Size 68.5 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Kostas Giannakakis
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-05-25
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Einstein's riddle or "Zebra puzzle" is a well known riddle attributed to Albert Einstein. In a neighborhood of five houses one is given some clues regarding the habits of the house owners and is asked to identify the one that owns the fish (or zebra in some variations).
It is said that only 2% of the population is able of finding the solution. I am not sure however, if this percentage refers to the people that are able to solve the puzzle without using a pen and a paper (or a computer). This is indeed very difficult and requires a beyond the average ability to hold too many pieces of information in one's mind at the same time.
This application provides an easier way to solve the puzzle. It presents the rules and the board in the same screen and allows you to easily make selections. It highlights red or green a rule automatically, when it is violated or fulfilled. It also offers easier variations of the puzzles, with fewer houses and properties.
- Blocky Police VS Street Gangs
- Blocky Puzzle
- Blocky Racer - Endless Arcade Racing
- Blocky Racing - Race Block Cars on City Roads
- Blocky Ragdoll Soccer - Multi Football Goal Striker & Supper Dream Team 2016 Edition
- Blocky Raider
- Blocky Rally Racing
- Blocky Ride
- Blocky Risky Drive: City Highway & Parking HD
- Blocky Risky Highway: Road Race Challenge
- Blocky Risky Highway: Road Race Challenge Pro
- Blocky Road Blaster - 3D ( Fun Race & Shoot Game )
- Blocky Road Racing
- Blocky Road Racing Sim HD : Extreme Driving
- Blocky Road Runner