- Size 29.6 MB
- Ratings 11
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Amir Michail
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2009-11-12
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
"It's easy to call DropZap one of the best puzzle games in the App Store... It's fun, addictive, and puts a fresh spin on dropping blocks to clear other blocks..." - The iPhone App Review
DropZap is a NOT a color matching game! Rather, you SHRINK pieces until they disappear!
If you are a fan of Tetris, Drop7, etc., then you will definitely want to check out DropZap!
• Flyers 1
• Followers 1
• Flyers 2
• Followers 2
Each of the game types has these game modes:
• Cooperative (on same device)
• Competitive (on same device)
• Tap a column to make a move.
• Hold/drag to see how chain reactions for various columns start.
• Game Center leaderboards for standard and relentless modes
• universal app
• support for iPhone 5 display
• falling debris
Background image credit in order by level (after which background images repeat in the same order for subsequent levels): (1) NASA Ames/JPL-Caltech; (2) NASA/JPL-Caltech; (3) NASA/JPL-Caltech; (4) NASA; (5) NASA/JPL-Caltech; (6) ESA, NASA, and L. Calcada (ESO for STScI); (7) NASA, ESA, and G. Bacon (STScI); (8) NASA/JPL-Caltech; (9) NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program; (10) NASA/JPL-Caltech/SST/T. Pyle (SSC).
Uses Cocos2d v3.
• Cocos2d Copyright (c) 2008-2011 - Ricardo Quesada and contributors
Copyright (c) 2011-2014 - Zynga Inc. and contributors
• Kazmath Copyright (c) 2008, Luke Benstead.
All rights reserved.; license: https://github.com/Kazade/kazmath/blob/master/LICENSE.md
• CocosBuilder Reader Copyright (c) 2010-2011 - Viktor Lidholt
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 - Zynga Inc. and contributors
• Chipmunk Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Scott Lembcke and Howling Moon Software
• ObjectAL Copyright (c) 2009 Karl Stenerud. All rights reserved.
"...it's a fun game and I found it to be pretty hard to put down." - iPhone Application List
"...the game play is interesting and keeps the player gripped. It is one of those games that we keep on playing saying "Just one more game" for a long, long time." - iPhone Footprint
"DropZap excels in what it attempts to do: offer a quick action-puzzle game with a unique gameplay mechanic that has varying modes of difficulty that will satiate the hardest of the hardcore block elimination fanatics." - Dallas iPhone Games Examiner