- Size 13.6 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: D. Johnston
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2009-10-30
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Invented by Lewis Carroll, the game of Doublets became wildly popular when it first appeared in London's Vanity Fair magazine in 1879. Also known as Word Ladders, this logic game will challenge both your English vocabulary and your powers of reasoning.
The object of the game is to transform one English word into another by changing a single letter at a time. Each change must produce another English word. See the screenshots for an example.
The app contains over 100 puzzles, with more to come. And you can easily add puzzles that you create yourself.
All words used by the puzzles are included in the official SOWPODS Scrabble dictionary.
- Learning Games 4 Kids Toddlers
- Learning Games 4 Toddlers Kids
- Learning Games for 4 year olds
- Learning Games For All Ages
- Learning Games for Babies
- Learning Games for Kids - by BabyTV
- Learning games for kids - Full
- Learning Games for Kids puzzle
- Learning Games for Kids: Animals
- Learning Games for Kids: Animals - Education Ed
- Learning games for toddler
- Learning games for toddlers 2+
- Learning games for toddlers `
- Learning games for toddlers.
- Learning games kids & Toddlers: Fruits Shape Free