- Size 83 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Jose Morato
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-08-09
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
DOTS & BOXES
Do you like puzzle games and strategy games? Then you will like "Dots & Boxes".
Dots and Boxes is a pencil-and-paper game for two players. It was first published in the 19th century by French mathematician Édouard Lucas, who called it la pipopipette. It has gone by many other names, including the game of dots, dot to dot grid, boxes, and pigs in a pen.
The game starts with an empty grid of dots. Usually two players take turns adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two unjoined adjacent dots. A player who completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box earns one point and takes another turn. The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner is the player with the most points.
\- 3 different board sizes (4x4, 5x5 and 6x6)
\- Play versus the computer or versus a friend on the same device
\- Competitive Artificial Intelligence
\- Multi-language: English, Spanish, French
More games: http://www.pegolandia.com
- Guess Difference 6
- Guess Difference 8
- Guess Difference Portrait 1
- Guess Doodles
- Guess Emoji ~ Trivia Quiz of Emoticons
- Guess Emoji Logo Quiz: 4 pics 1 word emojis trivia games
- Guess Emoji Quiz & Free Puzzle Games Of Emoticons
- Guess Emoji Word Quiz Free Puzzle Game
- Guess Emoji ~ Fun Guess the Meaning of Emojis
- Guess Emoji – Word Game
- Guess Emojis. Movies
- Guess English Words
- Guess Face
- Guess Famous Woman - photo selfie trivia game with solo celebrities
- Guess Food Close Up! - Fun Cooking Quiz Game with Hidden Trivia Pictures